What did you get in present 'today' - FleaMarketEvent

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by *kimmi*, Sep 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. piche413

piche413 User

Another Topiary Cube. I must have a dozen of those.

2. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

[​IMG]
    Another Omni Lounger.

3. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

Didnt get 10th Nexus.:rolleyes: (Or Biogarden (Sigh)). Got a decoration this time: 2nd "Conceptual Sculpture".
    [​IMG]

MisterN68

Andrewjf and city8936 like this.
  4. Geflin

Geflin User

Got a skydome house (my second)....yay:D

city8936 and Andrewjf like this.
  5. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

My first Mystery Building: Quantum Gazebo! Better than nothing :D

city8936 and Geflin like this.
  6. city8936

city8936 User

I finally opened mine last night and surprise surprise i got a "NEXUS APARTMENTS".i guessing that a not 2 bad of a gift??? for my first free gift...;):cool::p:D.oh and i can't wait 2 get another!!!when i came back 2 the game i bought 3,500 mm. well when the mystery gift season 3 {i think} i thought i was pressing the button to go look at it:oops:, next thing i look down at a little box and there a 3 beside it well i immediately stopped! unbeknownst 2 me i ended up with 3 mystery gifts. lol lesson learned...

Geflin and Andrewjf like this.
  7. Geflin

Geflin User

May those three Mystery gifts bear good fruit (and a Nexus Apartment is a pretty good building...I have one at Level 4 and covered by veggie stand, hollywood diner, flowerista and a beer garden). WTG:D

city8936 and Andrewjf like this.
  8. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

If you go into the game options, there's an option called "MM Security confirmation". If you turn that on, each time you go to use your Metro Money it will ask you to confirm. Might save you a few $$ in the future :)

city8936 and Geflin like this.
  9. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you Andrewjr. That is great advice for people. Thank you for sharing this.

Andrewjf likes this.
  10. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

The "Nexus-Magnet" strikes again ;):rolleyes:. Got my 11th Nexus (thought it was 10th - must have miscalculated at some point). Hunting my 3rd biogarden b4 i stop doing flea market (also i have 9 Tenements waiting to put in fields, 16 already "built").

MisterN68

Andrewjf and nervo82 like this.
  11. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

[​IMG]
    I was certain I was due for a Biogarden or a Biotower this time, but I got a Topiary Cube instead.

Andrewjf likes this.
  12. city8936

city8936 User

well this round i did not fair so good either! I 2 got the topiary cube:( {my 2nd one} was really hopping 4 Conceptual Sculpture.... maybe next time:rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. piche413

piche413 User

Another exotic terrarium. I was hoping for a Biogarden this time around.

Andrewjf likes this.
  14. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

"Conceptual Sculpture" Worth +50:) mood but was really hoping for some massive 200 storey 2000 resident megaplex that returns 10,000CC's every 4 minutes.... lol :D

15. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

... and another one

[​IMG]

no 5 :p

MillerWrox and Andrewjf like this.
  16. Geflin

Geflin User

Skipped it this time around tyvm....no land left for redundancy at this point.:rolleyes:

Andrewjf and *kimmi* like this.
  17. _joker1974

_joker1974 User

Didn't play the flea market, but bought one. To my surprise, the botanic garden, so I am now self-sufficient, no more buying flowers.

Andrewjf likes this.
  18. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

2nd "Quantum Garden" this time:cool:. Not bad (+75 mood) but of course not what i wished :rolleyes: (3rd Biogarden).

MisterN68

*kimmi* and nervo82 like this.
  19. city8936

city8936 User

The other day i got a free mystery building in the metals{silver if memory serves in which case sometimes it doesn't} and i opened it and drum rollll please.... i got a mermaid fountain!!!! not 2 bad +75 mood...I wanted to ask u guys "do u think it matters where u place the mystery building"??? :)

20. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

I doubt it very much :(

My First Mystery "Building" :D

[​IMG]

city8936 and daniel23492 like this.