What did you get in present 'today' - FleaMarketEvent

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by *kimmi*, Sep 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

No it does not matter where a Mystery Building is placed....that does not affect what it turns out to be.

2. city8936

city8936 User

well i got my 3rd free mystery building from "flea market":D and got another{3rd} nexus building:) can't wait tell i get a bio or a much needed "FLOWERISTA":rolleyes: AND OR "ART GALLERY":rolleyes::rolleyes: i'm really hopeful,but as the old saying goes if not try and try again!!!;)

3. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

wish i could sell you 1 of mine flowerista :p - i now have 3 - and cannt use any of them :oops:

city8936 likes this.
  4. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

If possible i could sell 1 of my 3 floweristas to city8936 and couple (or maybe even 5) of my 11 Nexuses to Kimmi :rolleyes::), those for example need floweristas on level 3 ;).

MisterN68

city8936 and *kimmi* like this.
  5. piche413

piche413 User

Another Topiary Cube.

6. city8936

city8936 User

sure wish i could buy 1 of those flowerista's!!!;):rolleyes::D

7. My mystery gift was another Topairy cube :rolleyes:

8. Geflin

Geflin User

I got lucky and managed to get a botanical garden to go with the flowerista I had won long before; but land is so scarce, at this point I don't do the flea market event because there's nowhere to put the buildings and I can make the other reward items cheaper (pp, EP, etc.). Here's wishing you all good luck getting the buildings you need from your next Mystery present.

9. Arsuru

Arsuru User

It's such a cheap event that I could never imagine skipping it. I'd gladly put a 3x3 into inventory to let a 'free' mystery building get built. Even the worst deco is decent (until you accumulate dozens of large boxwoods ;)).

All I've gotten lately are deco, but often enough the higher ones. Mostly complete on the buildings now anyway, just need some more biotowers.

Andrewjf and *kimmi* like this.
  10. Geflin

Geflin User

Hmmm....had forgotten the biotower. Maybe I will do a flea market or two more. Thank you, Arsuru, for reminding me ;)

11. nervo82

nervo82 User

It's coming around next week again, apparently. o_O

12. MisterN68

MisterN68 User

This time a skydome (6th):). I could use 2 skydomes more, but after that - storage :rolleyes:

MisterN68

Andrewjf likes this.
  13. piche413

piche413 User

Another Nexus Apartments

Andrewjf likes this.
  14. city8936

city8936 User

:D:p:DWOO HOO I finally got my first free bio tower fr this weeks flea market. LUV this event can't wait to get another;);) now i am really gonna cross my finger, and hope to get that flowerista.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Andrewjf likes this.
  15. congrats City :D:D i just won a bio tower myself :):)

Andrewjf and city8936 like this.
  16. *kimmi*

*kimmi* User

.... i want a bio tower to :oops: - well - then i just have to settle for my no 4 Skydome House :rolleyes: :p

Andrewjf and city8936 like this.
  17. Arsuru

Arsuru User

What luck! I saw I had a big building at the 4 hour mark, so I was hoping for my third biotower, but I only got a third Flowerista. :(

Andrewjf and daniel23492 like this.
  18. I had two tickets (from this event and from the last), and I won 2 deco. However, I also bought 3 Mystery Buildings from season 1, fro which I won 1 deco, 1 Modest Cottage and one art studio. Now I still need a art gallery, a Flowerista and a Botanical Garden :)

Andrewjf and nervo82 like this.
  19. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Ditto :( - Not really a "Mystery Building", but anyway I am again humbly grateful that as a decoration it comes with a happy mood face :) and no power cord. Perhaps the FAQ can say (as Skip stated) "Gift" rather than "Building"......

20. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Had 2 to reveal given that there were two Fleas in a matter of days..got a Nexus & a Biotower