What did you recieve from your Christmas tree

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by skippyroo1980, Mar 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjim

billyjim User

As the song says "Dreeeeeeeam, Dream, dream dream. . ." It never hurts "to wish upon a star "
    [​IMG]

Andrewjf likes this.
  2. Geflin

Geflin User

Still on an experience point run....but am grateful (and feel sympathy for those lacking such tree(s) ). Hope you get one this year, Andrewjf ;)

Andrewjf likes this.
  3. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

Thanks Geflin :). I was not particularly Forum Savvy when I first started playing RC last year so missed out on a lot of goodies including the Christmas Tree. However, between you and BJ I spend most of the time rolling around on the floor laughing, so not all is lost :D

4. billyjim

billyjim User

Then the bird and the cat have succeeded in their primary mission. Thank you for you acknowledgement. Please come back and join us in the future. :D

Andrewjf likes this.
  5. Kiriana

Kiriana User

70 MM today:D *hugs n' kisses tree*; *hugs Andrewjf, since he has no tree*; *puts hands on hips, looks at the owl, says "what?":p.

Geflin and Andrewjf like this.
  6. Geflin

Geflin User

70 MM and a VitaminX....my trees shall live to see another day. @Andrewjf Thank you, and np on making you laugh. @billyjim you are always good company, Sir Cat. *bows n' hands ya a pint*

Andrewjf likes this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

Thank you kind sir. If you did away with the christmas tree where would a wise old owl, who likes bright lights and shiny toys hang out? Answer me that one my favorite Strix nyctea? :p

Geflin likes this.
  8. Geflin

Geflin User

In the fir trees, or an oak? But, then, where would I put me pressies?

billyjim likes this.
  9. billyjim

billyjim User

Okay before we go completely off the rails here I got experience points today.

10. Mac_1969

Mac_1969 User

1 vitamin-x

11. Geflin

Geflin User

Load of Master Keys...Superintendent musta been sleeping under me trees again. My keys now ;)

12. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

Normally all I see from the two trees are Experience Points, but today one of them stumped up with 70 MM (-:

Geflin, billyjim and Andrewjf like this.
  13. piche413

piche413 User

14. captain when replying to threads please stay on topic

15. piche413

piche413 User

Experience points again

Andrewjf likes this.
  16. Geflin

Geflin User

Exp and Master Key....must need to feed trees.
    Edit: 10 Vitamin X and 70 MM today; used the MM to instantly finish my Mystery Building from the Flea Market event and was overjoyed to get a skydome house. Good trees (pats trees lovingly).

Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Andrewjf likes this.
  17. today it was 3x master keys although i get the occasional looto matic ticket

Andrewjf likes this.
  18. Geflin

Geflin User

After a month of mostly exp and a few Vitamin X or Master Keys....70 MM from one tree at least. It seems to be balancing out a bit, but still is more generous than in the past. Overall, am happy with my trees :)

Andrewjf likes this.
  19. piche413

piche413 User

Nothing but experience points for a while.

20. same here only xp there is allways tomorrow :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.