What do I do?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by libertyel, Jan 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libertyel

libertyel User

My game loads on other peoples browser but not mine. I even rebooted it to factory settings and still cant get it. I already made a ticket but I'm anxious to get back to my game now. Any suggestions?

2. Arsuru

Arsuru User

3. libertyel

libertyel User

Thanks for the suggestions. Sadly they haven't worked so far. In the meantime I'll use a different browser and wait thanks for your help Arsuru.

4. G`day Librtyel.
    I did pass your problem up the line and your account has been tested and found to be ok we have been able to log into your account with no problems using different browsers.
    Unfortunately the problem is on your end.
    Thanks for your great suggestions Arsuru
    Please advise us if your problem still persists:)

5. libertyel

libertyel User

Thanks i see its me but I'm still having a hard time. I've done the flash cache clean nd my computer is chromebook so no other browser. It's really frustrating but I appreciate all the help. Tassie you can close this thread in the meantime unless someone has any other ideas

6. Can you download fire fox?

7. libertyel

libertyel User

Unfortunately no that's past my level of expertise. I've never had this problem befor and I did EVERYTHING that was suggested and it still doesn't work. Thanks for your patience.

8. libertyel

libertyel User

Sorry, no go. It's not compatible with my chromebook. Thanks for trying though.:(

9. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Ah, Chromebooks. Well, Chrome already uses a special version of Flash, so it's different, though the online settings manager (https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html) normally works in Chrome as well, so it's odd that it doesn't work. The specific item to remove is cityrama2 if you wish to try again, but clearing them all usually won't be a problem.

Simply clearing your browsing data should do it otherwise. Go to History > Clear Browsing Data (or simply: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData). The only thing you should need to have checked, is "Cookies and other site plugin data". Uncheck anything else you may wish to save.

If you should want to remove only Flash data related to Rising Cities, go to Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content Settings > All cookie and site data (or simply: chrome://settings/cookies), and search risingcities (or just rising, or cities) in the search field and remove the relevant entries (specifically, Local Storage, but removing the entire site entry shouldn't be a problem).

I don't have any experience with Chromebooks/Chrome OS, but as I understand this should work the same as the Chrome browser.

I'm surprised an incognito session fails though, as normally a website will behave as if no cookies/LSOs are stored. If the above still fails, then it's possible you have Flash blocked accidentally, even if only on Rising Cities. In that case, there should be an icon in the address bar to notify you.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  10. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you again Arsuru for an excellent and detailed answer.

11. libertyel

libertyel User

If by chance can I have my game reset 1 more time. I just might have it. Thanks again.

12. G`day Libertyel
    I have reset you game :)

13. libertyel

libertyel User

Thank you all for the help my game decided to randomly work fine today. Of course once my monthly rent collector expired . Thank you all this thread can be closed now.

14. It is good to hear that your problem is now resolved :)
    please start a new thread if you have further problems
    Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.