What happened to good old Rising Cities?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by everybodyin, May 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Why dont you go on forum, as often as you used to?

Poll closed Dec 27, 2015.
  1. too many restrictions and rules

12.5%
  2. no reason at all, just moved on to other things in life

75.0%
  3. too many adult users

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. too many childish/immature users

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

The Life of Brian (1979) was banned in some cinemas in Cornwall when released. Can you imagine them trying to release that movie today!

Sorry.... yes a bridge that you could build as a deco would be cool :cool:

2. billyjim

billyjim User

Honeywest -- Personally I think that the best comparison to RC is that we are the serf who keeps saying "I'm not quite dead yet. Y'know"

Andrewjf -- "I want everything on the menu and a bucket" :p

Geflin and Andrewjf like this.
  3. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

@billyjim ..... and perhaps.... a hose.... :D

billyjim likes this.
  4. nervo82

nervo82 User

Someone has had enough and selling up:

[​IMG]

Andrewjf likes this.
  5. Geflin

Geflin User

Am sooooooooooooooo laughing my feathers off! *Swings cat and chants 'Bring Out Yer Dead'* (No actual cat was harmed in this cracking wise type jest). You know, I think Everybodyin might be in a cart somewhere, swearing he's not quite dead yet ;)

Andrewjf and honeywest like this.
  6. honeywest

honeywest User

Well, he better watch out for falling cows!

Andrewjf likes this.
  7. billyjim

billyjim User

But the cats tail still hurts. I just saw a Jersey go splat "Oh the humanity". Why would a cow want to jump over the Moon? Why?

These wild and crazy bovines. Martha are they on drugs or what.

Andrewjf likes this.
  8. Geflin

Geflin User

Darn those cow abusing Frenchies! If only we had a large hollow rabbit made of wood........we could show them!:rolleyes:

billyjim likes this.
  9. billyjim

billyjim User

Geflin what is your fetish for hollowed out wooden rabbits? You can not eat them. Yes they would be fun to play in but what other practical use can they be. :p

10. Maybe geflin has a new way of hunting foxes :rolleyes:

Andrewjf and billyjim like this.
  11. billyjim

billyjim User

Very interesting! I had not thought of that :eek:

12. Geflin

Geflin User

No....we get out of the rabbit and attack the French; oh, wait, we were supposed to get into the rabbit first! *French catapult rabbit at us*

Andrewjf and billyjim like this.
  13. billyjim

billyjim User

Now be nice the French are our friends. ;)

Andrewjf likes this.
  14. The French are friends with every one these days :p:D

Andrewjf likes this.
  15. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

There were some french tanks for sale on ebay the other day..... very cheap.... never used in combat ..... only one gear.... side mirrors faced forwards..... :D They came with a free case of single shot rifles. Never fired, only dropped once. Love the French by the way, great sense of humour.... :p

billyjim and daniel23492 like this.
  16. Geflin

Geflin User

Wherever has everybodyin disappeared to? Maybe he IS in the rabbit?:rolleyes:

17. Andrewjf

Andrewjf User

[​IMG]

billyjim likes this.
  18. I am sure it is lurking in there somewhere, there are some good idears appearing lately, so it will be just a matter of time before it is found

Andrewjf likes this.
  19. Geflin

Geflin User

*sings* A-lurking I shall go, a-lurking I shall go, high-ho the merry-o, a-luuuuurrrrrkiiing I shallllllllllllll goooooooooooooooo....

20. sunshineaz

sunshineaz User

I also have been playing for a while but just seem to come in once in a while. I missed Easter because I just forgot about the game and didn't see it. I didn't vote because none of the choices reflected why. I just got a little bored of the events but I still come in to do rent, redesign things that sort of thing. I just come on a few times a month anymore.

Andrewjf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.