What happened to my account?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by nevodeon1, Nov 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nevodeon1

nevodeon1 User

I used to play this game a lot a couple of years back, eventually stopped because I had no more room to expand. I seem to remember that back then, we had to log in with an email-address.
    Now we log in via username and somehow my original city seems to be lost. My original username was obviously nevodeon, instead of nevodeon1.

Can I still get my account back?
    I spent a lot of money on it.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

nevodeon1 - Your account is still there. I logged into nevodeon with no issue. You may have to go through the forgotten password system.

3. nevodeon1

nevodeon1 User

Thanks for your response.
    I tried logging in, and indeed, it brought me back to my old account, thank god it's still there.
    I also found out that when I log in through the RC portal, it brings me directly to my old account, but when I log in through the BP portal, I'm redirected to my new city (as I restarted).

Anyway, my question was answered. Thanks!

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

nevodeon1 - You should be able to put both games in the same portal by typing in you id in your prefered portal and accessing the game with the lost password system. The two portals are seperate and have seperate access to the game.

Yes I have had this issue myself with other BP games.