Where is "fish stock?"

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KDougall, Apr 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KDougall

KDougall User

I can't figure out where to place my fishing/manufacturing building. Under land it says "fish stock." This is apparently not anywhere in the water. Can someone tell me where this building should be placed?

2. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

only on the shore look on the right side of the island on the beach, you will see 2 blue wrecked boats together, there only 3 spots to place them.

3. Thanks for the answer Dave1111111116.
    You're spot on.
    I'd add that if the land has not already been purchased, it is a little harder to spot, but is definitely there.
    May I ask you, KDougall, if you've purchased many of the shallow water land expansions?

Please click on the following link, which should make it easier for you to spot the fish spot in your city.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  4. KDougall

KDougall User

Ok, I see. I've got a couple of beach expansions. I'll just have to get more if none of the spots are on what I have. thank you both.

5. Happy to help.
    OP question answered, so closing this now.

6. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.