Where is the management panel- I don't see there nowhere

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by gazsika, Apr 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gazsika

gazsika User

Where is the panel from I can use rent rents, etc, link to forum, to support, to events, to ... I only to bought rent rents for one month and can't use it.

2. Rosomack

Rosomack User

3. ninnik63

ninnik63 User

This is no longer visible in full screen since today: I encounter the same problem.

4. Rosomack

Rosomack User

5. I cannot see the management bar neither, worked fine for several years. but gone today in full screen- please fix.

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I am assuming you mean the tool bar at the bottom of the screen. Adobe just launced an update and the screen sizing appears to be changed. You should be able to scroll down and the bar is located right were it has always been. If you prefer reduce the settings on your monitor I find 90% works for my system.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  7. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

Simply hit F11 button...:)

8. maya37

maya37 User

bonjour gros problème d'affichage de l'écran même en réduisant il manque soit la barre d'outils du bas ou en faisant défiler je n'ai plus la barre d'information de mon compte !!! le ramasseur de pièces et autres en vertical droit sont inaccessibles et l'ecran reste bloque !
    j'ai réduit à 70% mais vraiment trop petit pour mes yeux
    en appuyant sur f11 plein ecran mais toujours pas les barres du haut et bas !!!

9. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

You have to post in English on the international forum, I translate your message ;)
    That said, we all encounter this very annoying problem

Tu dois poster en anglais sur le forum international, j'ai traduis ton message ;)
    Cela dit, nous rencontrons TOUS ce problème très génant

hello big problem of screen display even reducing it is missing either the bottom toolbar or scrolling I no longer have the information bar of my account!the picker of parts and others in vertical right are inaccessible and the screen remains blocked!
    I reduced to 70% but really too small for my eyes
    pressing fullscreen f11 but still not the bars up and down !!!

10. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This is a problem we have all dealing with. It is hard to assess the problem, I suggested the screen adaptation as how I got a temporary fix to the problem. This worked on my system and settings and was a recomendation. It will problaly not work on some devices with smaller displays. The problem has been turned over to the "powers that be" and we are awaiting the outcome.

Thank you guyjean1 for your help.

MICRO10, guyjean1 and Lideczka676 like this.