Where's my energy?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jeanne411, Dec 24, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeanne411

jeanne411 User

I should have very high energy, but after rearranging things, I have "very low" energy use. All my power plants are on roads. I can't see what the problem is. Please help! I've already lost production!

This is in the following game account:

LaPaz411 | ID 5562178

Edit: I replaced a segment of asphalt street with a segment of unpaved road, and now I've got my energy back.

Please fix this bug!

BrettBod likes this.
  2. bonjohn

bonjohn User

This is very bad, jeanne411 !
    CaanJ player has the same problem a month ago, and BigPoint still did not help him.

"I started shifting the city and in the meantime, I noticed that the energy is reduced significantly: eek: without energy buildings destroyed or of no time!"

Write to Support and happy holidays!

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

All you need to do is clear your cache or log out switch off and and switch back on again.
    During very busy times your system is not updating the data quick enough hence the appearance of a problem.

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.