Wheres the Invertory

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Maluk007, Apr 3, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maluk007

Maluk007 User

Hi, Am having probelms trying to move game items to my Iventory, I dont know where it is or how to do this, Can you help - Thanks

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Malukoo7, To move items in the game you need to go to the tool bar on the bottom of the screen click on the far left smaller button. Labeled "Tools"; Then click on the middle button on the drop up section, labeled "Move"; When you do tnis your inventory slots become visible at the top of the screen. Be aware there are several sections to the Inventory, Residential Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Decorations, Emergency System Items. Only one section is visible at one time. Switch back and forth using the buttons in the top right side of Inventory.

Be aware certain items can not be saved to the inventory or moved between play fields, most noticably Manufacturing buildings and Power Plants.

Hope this is clear to you. It sounds complicated, but once you do it once it is fairly simple to do.

Have fun building your city.

3. Maluk007

Maluk007 User

Thanks that helped didnt see that at the top.. yes easy once u done it..

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Always glad to be of assistance. I am closing this thread now. Have fun building your city

BR33Z3VILLE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.