Why is my objective not completing?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by PancakeKiller, Apr 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I try to collect my " Clean up " award, and I click " Collect ", it does its little complete thing, but it does not go off the screen nor give me the money. Do you know what is happening?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Pancakekiller -- Sometimes there is a time lag between your computer and the servers. If this still is an issue do the regular tries clearing the cache's both the browser and flash. Try a different browser. This sometimes works. I will pass it up to the board administrators to check on you. They have more ability to solve these issues. Also please give us your ID number. This makes finding your particular game simplier and quicker to find.

3. Suki

Suki User

I'm having the same problem on the same quest. Not on other quests.

4. G`day Suki,
    can you in the future please start a new thread for your problem in the tech problem area.
    it is easy to miss your post when you hijack another persons posts.
    Now we need you id number and the exact name of the quest you are having difficulty claiming your rewards for:)