why my productions are decreasing?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tayyab7070, Apr 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tayyab7070

tayyab7070 User

hello every one please guide me why my production are decreasing?As my tomatoes are only 60 instead of 80 same is happening to all product. please help me .

2. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

mods can't help until you post your id #
    Lol I never thought about that duh thanks Cheesemeister

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  3. Please check your power toolbar.
    It sounds like it has gone below 75%.

wildheart50122 likes this.
  4. tayyab7070

tayyab7070 User

how ? and from where I can check? my mood is high and city is 100% populated and power of energy is 75% .

5. hover your mouse pointer over the blue power indicator that should say very high energy level.
    i hope this is of help to you:)

6. You mention your power is at 75 %, which probably means the production dropped to 75 %, like from 80 to 60. Meaning you don't have enough energy for full production. Hovering your mouse pointer over the top right blue indicator pops-up a bubble and it needs to say "producing at 100 % of performance". If it says 75 % that answers your problem. Build some power plants or hide some high power consumption houses in Inventory to get above 75 % energy and back to 100 % production. Power range from 100 to 75.1 or something gives 100 % production. Power range from 75 to 50.1 or so gives 75 % production, and so on.

There is simple guid in-game. Click on any house to open the dialog, go bottom right and click the question mark near to EFFECTS. It will open a new pop-up with some basic info on energy and mood and what it does to your production and rent.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  7. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Thank you nortoncommander for a thorough explanation.
    Please let us know if we can help more in this matter.

8. To further add to Norton's comment, if you want to keep tabs at how much power you have left that you can use in your construction projects, divide your power production by your energy usage. (Divide the larger number into the smaller number.) This will give you a percentage of power. You can also take your energy production and divide .75 into it. Round up to the nearest number and this will tell you the absolute lowest you can go before you start losing production.

9. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

No more replies. Closed

10. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.