Why??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Joey77, Jan 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey77

Joey77 User

Bleh, I'm tired of trying the loot-o-junk it. I've been playing it for months and never get any houses. One time it landed on a house but the bonus ticket bumped it to a the next one, giving me another pizza gallery. Up to 6 pizza galleries now, too bad I won't ever use them! :mad:

Also I never see anything good, and if there is it's not going to land on it for me. It just lands on a worthless prizes every time. I give up! :confused:

2. Hipshot

Hipshot User

I just tried the same thing. Tellus, you're exactly right. You get crap on the wheel and it stays there until you clear it with a spin. Then you may get something worth trying for in the next arrangement. 'Tis a bit annoying.

3. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Its like you buy a ticket in a 1.000.000$ lottery and they say, "to bad but you are one of the selected for our 100$ lottery". "Feel free to buy one more ticket thx", yeah right like I would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.