WILL THERE BE A ST. PADDY'S EVENT?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kiriana, Feb 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiriana

Kiriana User

I am new to the game but my friend has been playing for some time, and he has never heard of a St. Paddy's Day Event (St. Patricks is St. Padrick in Gaelic). I think such an event would be nice. We could grow four leaf clovers and brew green beer, drop items could be bagpipes....just saying ;) Anyone else think this is a cool idea?

2. jakkelivis

jakkelivis User

3. Geflin

Geflin User

I for one would love to see an event like this. Of course, that could be because I'm half Irish and Half Scot. But love the four leaf clover & green beer ideas. And they could make a special building reward of a Pub (residential like other event buildings). How can we get the devs to do this?

4. i like this idea and being a retired publican and having served many green beers it a yes from me

wildheart50122 and Kiriana like this.
  5. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Thanx for the support guys....how do we make this happen?

wildheart50122 likes this.
  6. takes time and not sure if they could implement it in time but we can allways hope that it can be done:D

7. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Do they watch the idea threads or do we have to make the suggestion to a moderator or something?

8. They could give out decorations like a pot of gold statue or a larger (2x1) statue with two pots of gold and a rainbow stretching between them. The farms could make cooked cabbage and sausage? The pub could be a green beer garden that could be used just like a regular beer garden?

amaliagranata likes this.
  9. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Exactly! There's just sooooo much they could do, and I think it would be very popular (especially because it will be different than the regular events which just repeat). Love the idea of an Irish green beer garden functioning as a beer garden; I hear you can win or buy extra veggie stands and tater diners, but not beer gardens. Of course that may have changed recently...but still would be nice to win one :)

10. UGH! Don't I know! I won something like five vegetable stands and didn't need any (I had more than enough as it was)!

Kiriana likes this.
  11. Geflin

Geflin User

I've BEEN saying the city needed a PUB lol:rolleyes:

12. Maybe rose bush decorations would be a nice addition ... regardless of whether it's in the event or otherwise.

13. Kiriana

Kiriana User

I guess we can hope, hmmmm?:D

14. Geflin

Geflin User

Roses would be cool: I have a sort of garden around my event center, and the Valentine's prizes look great there, but roses around the dilapidated chapel would look sweet.

15. I'd love to see a screenshot of it! I have a lot of gardens around my whole city, but I haven't figured out how to post a screenshot of my own, so I couldn't even begin to tell you how to go about doing it ... The only thing I know how to do is take the screenshot. That's it. Putting it on display is something I'm completely unfamiliar with.

16. Tamy

Tamy User

Yes! Great idea! And let's have leprechauns running around our cities during the event!

wildheart50122 and skb13 like this.
  17. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Yes we do watch the ideas threads :)

18. skb13

skb13 User

Sounds like a very good idea to me.

19. i have the cochineal for the green beer:D:D

20. That's good to know, Wizz! It's also nice to see you smile! ;)

Geflin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.