Will we get news ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by old-member, Feb 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. old-member

old-member User

Will we get any news ? You haven't released any game updates for 3 years. What is your plan with this game ?

nika1980 likes this.
  2. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello old-member,

At the moment we don't have any information about anything new being prepared for the game even if we keep asking regularly.

3. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Je trouve insultant que l'équipe de BP ne réponde à aucune de nos solicitations concernant le jeu !
    Aucune nouveautés depuis 3 ans mais un mépris total de celles et ceux qui les font vivre !
    C'est scandaleux, honte à eux !

I find it insulting that the BP team does not answer any of our solicitations about the game!
    No news for 3 years but a complete disregard for those who make them live!
    It's scandalous, shame on them!

4. Artisan

Hello guyjean,

Let's keep the calm in our forum please. It's true that we don't have anything new for quite some time now, but we need to think that some changes take time and some, a long time. For what I know, our devs are having a lot of work trying to solve some old bugs. Until they finish, they can't start on novelties.

5. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

I am calm ;) but BP does not respect us by showing us the eternal excuse on the resolution of the bugs!
    Either the developers are bad or nobody cares !!
    It has been almost 3 years since the situation is so and no TRUE communication is done
    A little courage gentlemen leaders and come here to explain ;)

Je suis calme ;) mais BP ne nous respecte pas en nous ressortant la sempiternelle excuse sur la résolution des bugs !
    Soit les développeurs sont mauvais, soit personne ne s'en occupe !!
    Cela fait près de 3 ans que la situation est ainsi et qu'aucune VERITABLE communication est faite
    Un peu de courage messieurs les responsables et venez vous expliquer ici ;)

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We transmit every bit of news we are allowed to share with the mayors as quickly as possible. All we can do is keep trying.

StarostkaJana likes this.
  7. guyjean1, this is a standard situation for many games and companies.

The key is very simple - the game doesn’t bring enough money to supply full devs team (programmers and artists), but it gives enough to supply tech team (servers and sysadmins).

It's very sad, because the game is good, but this is reality...

8. Artisan

You are also right Gordon,

Some people sometimes forget that behind a free game, there is a whole team working and that they need to be paid, just like everyone.
    And some games are not simple, like Rising Cities. It's not easy to create and take care of such a big game like this one without people working hard.
    We are always wating for better days.

StarostkaJana and s.c.lynx like this.
  9. guyjean1

guyjean1 User

Vous avez raison l'un et l'autre mais comme des millions de joueurs sur Rising Cities, j'ai acheté des papertunes pour jouer et aujourd'hui je n'ai pas le retour sur investissement !

You're right, but like millions of players on Rising Cities, I bought some puzzles to play and today I do not have the return on investment!

10. guyjean1, Artisan, Gordon_Shumway
    You are all right, you say it all right.

But in another BP game we have up to 9 to 10 new events each day and certainly a new one every week ,
    similar to ours but different each time. (I do not know if I can mention the name of the game here, and if someone gets in and read the forum, she/he will understand a lot).
    In many of the events we need to pay to buy products or helmets or new items to put in the game. (which is not indecent)

Leaving a game will never have revenue, and it will surely lead it to its definitive ending, which probably happens slowly.
    I m sorry to see this happen because I started last October and it seemed quite amusing to me and
    I totally understand the old players.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018