Won't upgrade Building

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by SnakeLady38, May 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When i click on my building called CHATEAU AMOR then click on Start The Upgrade.....nothing happens. (I have the correct amount of money for upgrade.) Any help would be great. thanks!;)

2. G`day snake lady, the problem maybe a flash/ browser issue they both need to be cleared on a regular basis.
    the best time to do this is before you close your computer each night.
    Can you please include your id number when posting as it saves us a lot of time trying to find your account
    In the meantime I will reset your game, can you advise us if your issue is resolved:)

3. ID#1871654 No it's not fixed. Not sure what's going on. I hate to bother you.....

4. G`day SnakeLady, it is not a bother to us ,I have tried to manually resolve your problem, unfortunately there is nothing in my bag of tricks to fix this issue.:(
    We need you to fill in a support ticket so that the tech people can resolve this problem for you please alos include where your residence is situated.

5. I'm getting a subway card today so i'll try to buy the upgrade with cash. Thanks though.;)

6. Were always happy to help nice players.
    Let us know if you have further problems :)
    Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.