Wrong info regarding upgrading

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by marylis, Mar 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marylis

marylis User

In order to level up my circus wagon, I read the instructions on the mastery system page.
    First challenge it says “Collect 10x rent”. Nothing else!
    And no other challenge says anything about workers or production points.
    So I didn’t choose workers as residents.
    When the upgrading finished, guess what, the first challenge said collect rent from workers!!!!!!!!!!! So I had to use a (precious) key in order to change the residents. And keys are hard to find.
    I thought that instructions are there to help us, and not to mislead us!

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Each building requires different items for the upgrade and these are embedded in your game page.
    Trying to list every option and variation for every building in the FAQ and game instructions would require hundreds of pages that nobody would read.

The mastery system page is a guide not a step by step instruction for every building in the game.

Hope that helps.

3. marylis

marylis User

Everybody read the mastery system page in order to choose the right residents, since changing them requires keys.
    So what you are saying is that the guide is incomplete, that we should not rely on it and be ready for unwanted surprises.
    Good to know, hard to swallow

4. Hi Marylis, there is a huge amount of information in the FAQs, and it is a lot of work to collate the relevant information and put it in the FAQ. The information is collected by moderators, so is normally taken straight from the game - but it is not supplied by the developers. Please accept that errors do occur, but we endeavour to make them as accurate as possible. There is a thread here where you can tell us about mistakes in the FAQ.

The FAQ has now been corrected. You might also note that some of the rewards have been changed for the Circus Wagon - challenges and rewards were both checked once you highlighted an error.

marylis likes this.
  5. marylis

marylis User

I noticed the correction, thank you.
    I didn't know about the thread regarding any mistakes, I will use it in the future.

6. Ok, closed.

7. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Closed now....rofl:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.