Yachts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Selby415, Dec 2, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selby415

Selby415 User

I apologise if this question has been asked before, I've searched the Forum for an answer but with no luck.

If I want to improve my city with Yachts, do I just have to clear up some shallow water or are there any other requirements?

2. Other than 30MM each and 70,000 CC each, no, there are no other requirements. The shallow water is on the island, rather than where the hydro-plants get built.

3. Selby415

Selby415 User

Sorry, I should also have asked, where do the Yacht permits come from?

4. Ok, go to the Designer Depot, click on the "Tree" tab (3rd up from the bottom) on the right hand side. Scroll through until you see the yacht. It is only available from Level 23, so you won't be able to buy permits, even if you have the MM, if you haven't reached Level 23 yet.

5. Selby415

Selby415 User

Hi there, I am Level 23m but I've no permits for the Yacht & I really need to start improving my mood level.

6. If you click on the Yacht within the designer depot, below the picture of the yacht, on the right, there is a little green symbol. This is the MM symbol. If you hover over it, it will tell you how many you need for a permit (30). If it has a little '+' on it as well it implies you don't have enough MM to buy this. If you do have enough and do click the green symbol, you will find you have a permit.

If you want more than one, click again. Once you have the permits you still need 70,000 CC each to 'build' them.

7. Selby415

Selby415 User

Got it, thanks for your help.

8. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Closed.

9. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.