Zase zamknuté. Proč to stále děláte

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Sorac, Jul 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

In my opinion you need to either bulldozer some of your structures and take the recovered materials and build some houses, or use your metro money to complete the residence you have started. Make sure you move in workers so you can earn more production points. Another option would be to go to the market place and buy what materials you need. Most likely beams.

Podle mého názoru je třeba buď buldozovat některé z vašich struktur a vzít znovuzískané materiály a stavět nějaké domy, nebo použít metro peníze na dokončení bydliště jste začali. Ujistěte se, že se stěhujete do pracovníků, abyste získali více výrobních bodů. Další možností by bylo jít na trh a koupit, jaké materiály potřebujete. Nejpravděpodobnější paprsky.

tassie-devil likes this.
  2. Sorac

Sorac User

Demolish yet find practically what. Have got 1 farmu, 1 joiners i 1 trade. Residue demolish cant ( fireman, policie, hospital, town hall, akademie, plaza).
    Money go shopping beam no have. if I can tear half-built restaurant, so beam no get. No have got building demolish

3. s.c.lynx

Take out one or more of your powerplants. This will hurt you in the short term but will allow you to finish your house.

4. Sorac

Sorac User

powerplants - the can translate. Have the in dictionary

5. s.c.lynx

The energy generating facility. If I am translating it correctly elektrárna. You have enough Metro Money to complete the house you are building. Then I suggest you start building the cheapest houses in the Designer Depot. So you can start earning production points. I would not finish the Hollywood Diner at this time.

6. Sorac

Sorac User

i knocked down power station a restaurant Holywod. Got it no beam. Metrotolary i won up to now. Cutting was totally unnecessary

7. s.c.lynx

Why do you not build prefab houses. They take less materials and if you move in workers they will yield you production points.

8. Sorac

Sorac User

I i don't have material on no building. What I have unfinished would be better complete. Cutting me nothing. Have to get beam

9. s.c.lynx

Use your metro money to complete the houses you have and you have enough city cash to buy beams at the market place

10. Sorac

Sorac User

I don't understand. What I want the rays? You win i have enough " gloves " and I can produce beams
    I just don't understand, why I had to tear down the